Posted on Monday Aug 5, 2013 at 8:29 AM
If the decision were just mine, I would spend that money to rebuild and update the Byron hatchery first, then update the other hatcheries after Byron. The water source at Byron is about as good as it could get so I wouldn't search for a better water supply. I would just update and upgrade the entire facility there with funds. Now Mr. Bolton may have a differing opinion based on his experience and the direction of upper administration.